- participate in on-call rotation of Incident Commanders alongside Operations Lead Engineers in a global follow-the-sun support model. Lead outage response across operations team, bringing in other teams, vendors, and suppliers as needed to resolve incidents.
- Lead and participate in incident postmortems and make recommendations to prevent future incidents based on data gathered during the postmortem process.
- Work with operations team, service owners and customer teams to plan and implement service and application upgrades and changes, including ensuring that postmortem action items are followed through to completion.
- In collaboration with the team, plan and implement projects to increase resiliency, ensure system compliance, and configuration standardization.
- Coordinate with internal engineering teams such as telecom, network, security, hardware, and data center teams, and external suppliers and carriers on incidents, changes, and requests.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Comfort with operating in a fasted-paced environment with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Manage time efficiently, and navigate ambiguity.
- 5years of experience supportingglobal
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in incident response and problem management at a global scale.
- Strong understanding of complex IT infrastructure and ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Strong customer service, organizational, prioritization and multitasking skills.
- Deep understanding in one or more of the following skill-set required within IT Operations: IP Telephony, Contact center, Linux. Networking, Proxy Servers, Security, Scripting & Automation, Application troubleshooting.