Telephonic / Skype
- Under the direction of the HR Systems Manager, collaborate with HRIT team to configure, maintain, and support the CR Bard Peoplesoft system.
- Support data mapping, setup, and testing of People soft for data conversion, M&A, projects, and system integrations.
- Complete system configuration, security administration, security assignments, and reporting tasks as assigned by HR Systems Manager.
- Plan and execute unit, regression, integration and acceptance testing related to system changes.
- Special projects as needed.
- Demonstrated technical systems analysis through 2-5 years’ business analyst and experience in a company of similar size, revenue, complexity and geographic diversity.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- PeopleSoft HR module version 8.5 on Oracle 11g. Data migration from one data center in Dallas to a data center in Brazil Demonstrated skill in managing technical and senior staff
- Demonstration and mastery of IT/Systems change management and configuration management best practices.
- Exceptional customer service ethic.
- Exceptional consultative approach, understanding customer needs, documenting requirements, solutioning to meet requirements, consulting to determine customer fit to solution, developing and delivering solution in accordance with customer expectations.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Expert level Excel and Database skill set.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer.
Required 5+ years of experience.