- Provide succinct and effective presentations to leadership.
- Provide timely, concise, and situationally appropriate status on projects and engagements.
- Developing RPA client solutions focusing on scalability and extensibility
- Work with the Product Owners and Business Analysts to execute project plans for implementation projects.
- Work with the RPA Architect and Operations team to execute deployment plans.
- Exposure to a wide variety of technology problems and their solutions and use that to drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance in the team.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automations (RPA) with one of the market leading RPA platforms: Automation Anywhere, BluePrism and/or UIPath.
- Experience in programming (.NET, Java, ETL etc.) with a specific focus on developing Bots.
- Demonstrated expertise with at least 1 full life cycle analytics or systems integration engagements across strategy, design and implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Breadth of experience in software design/development and database architecture.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of customers or partners across multiple disciplines.