- Develop and deploy applications that support and change fundamental assumptions of how IT works.
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
- Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes.
- Maintain highest levels of development practices including: technical design; solution development; systems configuration; test documentation/execution; issue identification and resolution; writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code.
- Integrate third party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Build ETL pipelines.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in SQL and databases in EBS R12, Oracle, SQL, PLSQL.
- Experience developing internal business applications and business integration.
- One of the finance modules such as GL, P2P, AP, AR, etc.
- Interests in ETL and data warehouse development.
- Attention to detail and act quickly.
- Experience in team cooperation environment.
- BS in Computer Science or related field with at least 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience implementing, customizing and integrating applications within Finance, Sales, HR, Marketing etc.
- Participation in multiple full system implementation life cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; strong analytical skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment.