- Work with internal and external stakeholders to serve as the lead resource responsible for the overall design and development of applications and systems.
- Providing leadership and direction to development teams.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in all phases of design and development and mentor team members as needed.
- Define requirements and create architectural specifications.
- Lead status meetings with the development teams.
- Communicate to internal teams the architecture and/or solution of a particular project.
- Manage the team’s progress against deliverables and milestones and revise them as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Support the Software Engineers with coding when required with analysis, design, providing technical solutions, coding, testing, QA support, and implementation.
- Implement engineering excellence by enforcing regular code reviews, continuous integration, high test code coverage, on-going code refactoring and adequate documentation while ensuring correct usage of industry standard software and frameworks.
- Proven leadership experience in a Lead role.
- Experience with large-scale projects involving legacy platform migrations, Application Architecture, Performance Management, and QA Automation.
- Expertise in .NET/.NET Core – ASP.NET, MVC, C#.
- Experience with REST Services, ASP.NET WEB API, WCF.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools and principles
- Knowledge of cloud platforms – AWS/Azure.
- Knowledge of No SQL/SQL databases – DynamoDB/Casandra etc. or SQL Server.
- Onshore/offshore collaborative management/lead experience.