- Full lifecycle application development.
- Design, code and debug software.
- Perform software analysis, risk analysis, reliability analysis.
- Participate in software modeling and simulation
- Integrate new software solutions with existing systems.
- Extract and reverse engineer existing code.
- Perform regular status reviews of problems/issues
- Participate in the development or refinement of proactive services and/or data repositories.
- Query database to provide data extracts.
- 5+ years of development experience in at least one of these languages: Java, Python, or C#.Experience with RESTful API design and implementation.
- Experience in Workflow and BPMN development using Activiti, Camunda, etc.
- Experience with Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git..
- Ability to work cross-functionally with engineering and non-engineering teams.
- Passionate about engineering quality, testing, automation, and documentation of code and systems to ensure easy maintenance over a long period.
- Experience working on high-volume server software.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB.
- Experience with data frameworks such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, and Spark.
- Experience with MuleSoft application development.
- Experience in building high-performant, scalable backend services in the cloud (especially AWS)
- Passionate about application scalability, availability, reliability, and security.
- Exposure to Test Driven Development, Behavioral Driven Development frameworks and libraries
- Experience with Collibra, administration, management, working with APIs
- Experience with Anypoint APIs